Friday 12 August 2022

Just like Heaven

 I got some recommendations from one of my friends few days back. So I am just watching these movies late nights . I love light romantic comedies , subtle and full of life . Of late , it’s hard to find movies like You have got mail or when Harry met Sally . They are full of humor and spirit . Speaking of which this movie literally has a spirit . A heart broken widower David moves into an apartment where the ex-tenant doctor Elizabeth’s ghost still lingers and surprise, they fall in love ! The imagination is far fetched but the movie was such fun to watch . I was laughing through out . Mark Ruffalo is very good at refined subtle humor . He and Reese Witherspoon make a terrific pair . An out and out light hearted romantic comedy . Wish they make more of such simple movies again ! Alas, for some reason everything is dark , intense and complicated !

Buy or rent the movie at

My Rating: 👍👍👍👍👍



No comments:

Post a Comment